My Life in brief words

 My Life in brief words


Hi! My name is Rodrigo Utrera. I born in 2002, at Viña del Mar. 

The first ten years of my life I lived in Valparaíso, with my mom, my dad, my big brother (that have seven years more than me) and my little brother (four years of difference). When I was eleven years old, I go to live, with my family, to Viña del Mar. Anyway, I studied all the elementary and high school in Valparaíso, at the "Seminario San Rafael" school. Today, I´m studing my first year of sociology in the University of Chile, in Santiago city. 


My interest are, first (and my passion) the politics. I´m in the chilean left. I like a lot the study of the socialist economy (cooperatives, self-management, democratic planning). In my free times I like to listen chilean and argentine rock, like Cerati, Charly García, Los Bunkers. Sometimes, of course, I listen to Quilapayún and Inti-Illimani. 

Comentarios

  1. Hello! First of all, I have to say that I am a big fan of Cerati, both in his solo career and in Soda Stereo, also Spinetta and, especially, Sui Generis. My dream is to live in Valparaíso, I love the sea breeze. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Rodrigo! I must say that you have a good musical taste, although I am a bit critical of Argentine rock. As for Chile, I stay with the old Jaivas and Los Tres.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Photograph and Its Story