A Photograph and Its Story

 


This photo is from Florianópolis, Brazil, at February, 2019. My dad took the photo. That day, we climb a tropical hill. Was some like one hour of climb. When we finish, we took some pictures of this beautiful landscape. One of the most beautiful photos of a hill´s top that I have. I don´t upload the photo to Instagram, or Facebook.

I need to say that 2019 was a very difficult year. Mental health, anxiety, depression, some of that concepts was frecuently to me all that year. This picture represent to me the fight for achieve the stability, the mental peace, and find me again. Don´t was easy, but in that dificult path, I find a lot of great people. That climb day, and the photo, was like the day that after a lot of dificult years, I find again the real version of me. In one word, was about discover my identity. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Life in brief words