BLOG 5 - My favourite food



My favourite food is the ravioli with bolognese sauce. I like the pastas in general, but the ravioli, specially when is stuffed whit ricotta and spinach. No one in my family do it, because we buy it in a traditional shop of Valparaíso, very old, but they never fail. Anyway, I know that you need to do the pasta first, with flour and egg´s, and after the stuffed with ricotta, parmesano and fresh spinach. 


I like it a lot. The flavor, the combination of ingredients. And when I eat it, I remember my family, because always that we have an important event, like an achievement of one, a birthday, or another, we eat ravioli. For my birthday of 15 years, we eat the ravioli´s, despite that two weeks ago I did a stupid thing at the school, because I offended the institution with a photo, because I thought that the school was hypocrite about the values that it promoted. Anyway, I stayed at the school and it change a little about their educational practices. 





Comentarios

  1. Hello Rodri I also like pasta a lot, I would like that one day we can go to celebrate your birthday at that old place in Valparaiso, Greetings and I love you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Life in brief words

A Photograph and Its Story